Quick risotto with zucchini and bacon. A recipe for a delicious dinner to prepare in 30 minutes. The dish is very satisfying and tasty
We have an idea for you for a delicious and quick homemade dinner. We offer a proven recipe for creamy risotto with zucchini and bacon. The dish is nutritious and filling, as well as quick and easy to prepare. It will surely please everyone. Check out and try this zucchini and bacon recipe.
Are you looking for a quick dinner idea? We offer a recipe for risotto with zucchini and bacon. This is a delicious dish, the preparation of which does not require much work and does not take much time. You can do this in half an hour. Risotto is an Italian dish made with rice, broth, butter, and Parmesan cheese. Usually white wine is added to it, but this is not necessary. We offer a very easy version of this classic. The risotto with zucchini and bacon is delicious. The unique creamy texture of this dish is due to the appropriate variety of white rice (such as Arborio). It is available at most major grocery stores.
display at the exhibition, How to make risotto with zucchini and bacon.
Preparation time: about 30 minutes
Share for 2-3 people
Difficulty level: easy
- a cup of rice for risotto, for example Arborio,
- 100 grams of steamed smoked bacon, sliced
- About 3 cups of broth
- 1 zucchini,
- 1 onion,
- 35g Parmesan cheese or another hard cheese, such as amber cheese,
- 30 grams of butter
- 0.5 teaspoon sweet paprika,
- 1 tablespoon of chopped parsley,
- salt and pepper to taste,
- 1 tablespoon of frying oil.
- Cut the bacon into slices.
- Peel the zucchini and chop it into small pieces.
- Cut the onion into small cubes.
- Fry the bacon in a dry frying pan, after a while add the onions, and then the zucchini.
- Pour 1 tablespoon of oil into the second pan, add the dry rice and fry for about 2 minutes, stirring all the time.
- Pour a cup of broth over the rice, wait for it to absorb and add the remaining broth.
- When the rice becomes soft, add the spices, butter and grated cheese.
- Finally, add the bacon with zucchini and onions and mix everything.
- Sprinkle the risotto with chopped parsley and a little cheese before serving.
A homemade meal can greatly enrich our day and improve our mood. We don’t always have to spend many hours in the kitchen to prepare a delicious dish. Sometimes half an hour, a few fresh ingredients, a few veggies and spices are enough to make a nutritious and delicious dinner.
See also other recipes from the kitchen page: