Here the TV series “Century of Sinners” was produced, including the cult films “Pan Tadeusz” and “With Fire and Sword”. [zdjęcia]
For many years, the open-air museum in Sierpc has been high on the list among tourists who are in love with the old Polish countryside. This place also charms filmmakers. In fact, one has to ask who wasn’t there! Zanussi, Hoffman, Wajda – this is the beginning of the list of great directors. Artists from the music scene and travel stars of the culinary world, such as Robert Mackovic, were also guests. What is special about the Mazovian Countryside Museum in Serbeke and what has been photographed here over the years? More on that below.
In the building of the Mazovian Countryside Museum in Sierpc, many cinematic productions important to the culture have been filmed.
The picturesque charm of the Mazovian countryside, lush vegetation and comfortable working conditions mean that film crews often return here – stressing the staff of this cultural institution.
The landscape values \u200b\u200bof the open-air museum, carefully recreated to the smallest detail of the interior – this is the view of this place, which we can see by visiting the objects. It’s no wonder, then, that directors and film set designers have been coming to Sierpc for years.
- 1988 Film “Wherever You Are, If You Are” dir. Krzysztof Zanussi
- 1991 Film “Swarm” dir. Jerzy Macholsky
- 1997 Film By Fire and Sword Monastery. George Hoffman
- 1998 Continued filming of “With Fire and Sword”. The action focused on Rozłogi, which was specifically designed for filming needs in a riverside clearing in the Sierpienica Gorge.
- 1998 Film “Pan Tadeusz” dir. Andrzej and Jeddah
- 2000 Film “Removals”, dir. Leszek Wosiewicz for TVP 2
- 2010 Feature Film “Roja’s Story Or You Can Hear Better In Earth” dir. Jerzy Zalewski (2016 premiere)
- 2018 Comet Century Fiction Series, dir. Piotr Trzaskalski for TVP1, Season 1 (August, October)
- 2019 Comet Century Fiction Series, dir. Misha Rogalski, Pyotr Shleskovsky (September/October)
- 2020 Comet Century Fiction Series, dir. Misha Rogalski, Pyotr Shleskovsky (January)
In the series “Winner Century” (in different seasons) they played m.
- Kinga Brace as Bronisawa Wina
- Jan Wieczorkowski as Stanislav Winnie
- Arkadiusz Janiczek as Władysław Winny
- Barbara Wibich as Andzia Wena
- Urszula Grabowska as Ania Winna-Śniegocka
- Magdalena Wallach as Manya Wina Borkowska
- Veronica Heimage as Kasia Bartosevich
- Lesław Żurek as Ignacy Winnie
- Stefan Pawłowski as Michał Śniegocki
- Roman Cankardjic as Anthony Winnie
- Sonia Metelica as Ewa Tarasewicz
- Sandra Drzymalska
- Tomash and Chuseok
- Maria Dubska
- Leslo Zurek
- Pyotr Rogoki
- Adam Virenque
- Katarzyna Kwiatkowska
- And many other respected actors.
As we read on Stulecia Winnych TVP’s Facebook page, summer awaits us with “The Guilty”:
Summer with a comet is waiting for you 😍 A series of starting from the 5th of June instead of the crown of kings. Jagiellons TVP on TVP1 💙 #BądźmyRazem
Posted by Winni TVP century Friday, May 19, 2023
The charm of the open air museum in Serbeke could not be resisted by the stars of popular music. This is where it was created:
- 2005 Music Video for “Where Are You Going to Poland?” “I Troje” band
- 2014 clip Mila Kotiluk friday “scarecrow”
- 2020 band buckle Hey Friday “black horses”
They also like Sierpc Robert Mackovic and Carol Ocursa. The following are filmed at the Open Air Museum:
- 1999 TV series “Robert Mackovich’s Culinary Travels” episode titled “The Taste of Souplicue”
- 2009 Cooking show “Kuchnia z Okrasą”
Do you remember Big Brother? In 2001, the open-air museum recorded the opening credits for a TVN Christmas advertisement featuring the heroes The first release of the BIG BROTHER software.
In contrast, in 2019, one of the episodes was created here TVN’s “Top Model”.
The Mazovian Countryside Museum in Serbeke was created by a group 72 residential, utility, industrial and residential buildingswhich complement elements such as micro architecture churches, crypts and wells. Arranged in complexes and residences of various layouts and sizes, they display one of a kind Nineteenth century village, the so-called straight row.
This large space is filled with animated museum objects, ie Fifteen thousand things, small and largeIt represents all the elements of the world that surrounded the Mazovian rural population from the end of the nineteenth century to the middle of the twentieth century.
It is made of household items, Furniture, fabrics, toys, objects of worship, agricultural tools and machinery, and craft workshops. They allow us to tell a story about life and activities in different seasons of the year and in different versions of everyday life and holidays.
A separate group of groups is the collection of approx. 1000 sculptures by folk artists from the so-called Sirbek Sculpture Center – We read on the museum website.