Hedgehogs-themed days “Hedgehogs are moving”. Flamenco, dance party, concert, workshops and many other attractions
On the weekend of May 27-28, there is no room for boredom. Many attractions await the residents of Poznań, and one of them is the Jeżyce Days, which are held this year under the theme “Moving”. The organizers have prepared dance performances, concerts, movement workshops, city walking tours, yoga classes and much more. Check out the Hedgehog Days program.
Jeżyce’s Saturday days began with dancing. Already at 11.00 in Dom Tramwajarza, flamenco workshops took place. Immediately after them, on the 13th, a dance party with live folk music began.
In the following hours and on Sunday, the organizers also planned other attractions. They all fit into the event’s motto: “Hedgehogs are moving”. There will be concerts and DJ sets, but you can also count on guided tours, performances and workshops.
– This is the version of the district celebration in which, on the one hand, we will want to encourage residents to engage in all kinds of physical activity: from yoga to physical activities, thematic walks to dance workshops
say the organizers. And they add:
– Logo “Jeżyce on the move” It also has a second layer. We are curious how our fyrtel changes in the long and short term, in social and architectural class. We will watch it with invited guests: choreographers, sociologists and philosophers, who will each translate these urban stories into their own language.
The event is also accompanied by open doors and recruitment to the Anna Nedovidez Ballet School.
Jeżyce Days are organized by the Jeżyce Housing Board together with the Office for Project Coordination and City Revitalization in Poznań City Hall, the Tramwayman’s House with the Pana Gara Foundation, the Anna Niedźwiedz Ballet School, and the Old Zoo in Pozna. All attractions are free.
- 11.00 – Flamenco Workshops – La Bogocha (Traman House Amaranth Room)
- 13.00 – Dance party with live folk music Odmieńciese (Tramwayman’s House)
- 15.00 Philosophical tour of Jeżyce Bartosz Mroczkowski (starting from Tramway House)
- 16.00 – “Frajda, Granda, Bzik” – Children’s Inclusive Theater Show (Dom Tramwajarza Amarantowa Room)
- 17.00 – “This is now” – Movement workshops for children, parents and seniors KOLEKTTACZ (Dom Tramwajarza Amarantowa room)
- 20.00 Flamenco Concert “Cristo Osorio and Bogumił Delimata” (The Tramwayman’s House Amarantowa room)
- 22.00 – DJ Resmoover and guests (Dom Tramoajarza Sala Amarantova)
- 11.00 – “The body has a name” – Workshops for women based on the principles of mind-body centering – Anila Kokozza (Stair Zoo)
- 12.00 – Creative Movement Workshops for 6-8 year olds Agnieszka Dubilewicz (Plac Asnyka)
- 12.00 – Lindy Hope Workshops with Giedre Paplaityte Giedre Paplaityte (Tramman’s House Amaranth Room)
- 13.00 – Zoology Yoga – for adults and seniors – Joanna Gronic (Old Zoo)
- 14.00 – Bodyspace – Improvisation Workshop – Katarzyna Leszek (Haliny Szwarc Square)
- 15.00 – Performance Walk with SKN Dance Science Workshop – AWF Pozna (Start Bridge Teatralny)
- 17.00 – Dance works under the artistic direction of Polina Wisiczewska (Tramwayman House)
- 20.00 Jazz Swing Concert: “The Hot Nuts” [Berlin] (traman salsa plush house)
- Ballet and aerobics rooms: Open and Observed Classical Dance Lessons, Contemporary/Jazz Dance, Folk Dance, Aerobic: Sashes and Circle, Dancing, Twisting, Stretching, Circus Workshops
- Lobbies and corridors of the school and the theater: A building with its own history – it goes through the history of generations within the idea “Hedgehogs in motion”information about the theatrical repertoire, about the theatre, presenting the school and the theater as a place for artistic development in the heart of Jeżyce
- VIP room: Drawing children’s faces, making costumes for performances from the repertoire of the Anna Beer Theater in Kortiki
- Concert with the presentation of traces of teaching at the school on the stage of the Anna Nedovides Kortek Theater. Meeting with the school administration.
14:00 – 15:00
Are you witnessing an interesting event? call us! Send information, photos or videos to: [email protected]